The 48th Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Surfaces and Interfaces (PCSI-48) will be held at Sonesta Redondo Beach & Marina in Redondo Beach, California, USA, from Sunday afternoon, January 15, through Thursday noon, January 19, 2023.
The annual PCSI conference is devoted to achieving a fundamental understanding of the physical, chemical, biological, structural, optical, magnetic, and electrical properties of surfaces and interfaces. These studies include novel growth processes and interfacial phenomena, new characterization tools, transport, and functionality of the structures for future devices.
Generous amounts of discussion time will be included in the program in order to emphasize the workshop character and to stimulate the exchange of new ideas.
An AVS Quantum Science Workshop will be held immediately following PCSI-48. Learn More
- Semiconductor Heterostructures / Nanostructures and their Interfaces
- Si Semiconductor Qubits
- Materials for Energy Harvesting and Storage
- Materials for High Power Electronics
- 2D Materials and Graphene
- High-k dielectrics and Ferroelectrics
- Oxide Semiconductor Materials, including Memristor Materials
- Materials for Quantum Sensing
- Organic and Hybrid Semiconductor Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Spin Transport and Spintronics
- Atomically Controlled Growth
- Characterization of Interfaces, Transport, Optical, and Electronic Parameters
- Photoemission Spectroscopy
- Device Characterization
- Big Data Analytics for Novel Semiconductor Properties and Concepts
How to View the Technical Program
University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
Presentation & Poster