Abstract Submission Guidelines
Before signing up or logging into the online system (in Step 5), please review all of the following steps to ensure you have the information needed to complete the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Please Note the Following Requirements Prior to Submission:
- Each accepted abstract will present both an oral and a poster. The poster will remain up all week.
- Each abstract should be a single page in length (including figures). In addition to this single-page abstract that will be included in the online technical program book, authors are encouraged to submit additional pages (up to two) with supplementary information that will be used by the Program Committee to help in abstract selection as well as determining abstracts for upgraded talks. The abstract and supplementary pages must be submitted online as one Adobe PDF file created from the MSWord Template below and uploaded using the online submission link in Step 5.
- During the submission process, authors will also be asked to (1) enter contact, title, author, etc. details as well as an additional mini text abstract (2,700-character max including punctuation and spacing) and (2) upload the PDF file with the abstract (required) and the additional supplementary pages (optional).
- You will need to agree to the copyright agreement during the submission process
Please review the following sample PDF abstract.
Please download the following abstract template
Select a topic to present your abstract from the list below.
Please click the Submit Abstract button below and complete the Online Abstract Submission Form.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by October 31, 2022.
The conference will cover a wide range of topics including the following:
- Semiconductor Heterostructures / Nanostructures and their Interfaces
- Si Semiconductor Qubits
- Materials for Energy Harvesting and Storage
- Materials for High Power Electronics
- 2D Materials and Graphene
- High-k dielectrics and Ferroelectrics
- Oxide Semiconductor Materials, including Memristor Materials
- Materials for Quantum Sensing
- Organic and Hybrid Semiconductor Materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Spin Transport and Spintronics
- Atomically Controlled Growth
- Characterization of Interfaces, Transport, Optical, and Electronic Parameters
- Photoemission Spectroscopy
- Device Characterization
- Big Data Analytics for Novel Semiconductor Properties and Concepts